Public blockchain tokens will soon be trading on a major securities exchange. Revealed exclusively to CoinDesk, Swiss security token firm BlockState plans to...
Tag - BlockState
- Stellar Tried to Give Away 2B XLM Tokens on Keybase. Then the Spammers Came
- 75% of IoT Firms Want to Add Blockchain: Survey
- Cryptocurrency Is Still the World’s Best Performing Asset Class This Year
- US Authorities Allege SIM Swapping Thief Bought Music Royalties, Jewelry, With Crypto
- Circle Confirms New Round of Layoffs Following Co-CEO Departure