Malta, the “Blockchain Island” in the Mediterranean, has a government authority to certify distributed ledger platforms, regulations to manage smart contracts...
Tag - Gordon Pace
- Stellar Tried to Give Away 2B XLM Tokens on Keybase. Then the Spammers Came
- 75% of IoT Firms Want to Add Blockchain: Survey
- Cryptocurrency Is Still the World’s Best Performing Asset Class This Year
- US Authorities Allege SIM Swapping Thief Bought Music Royalties, Jewelry, With Crypto
- Circle Confirms New Round of Layoffs Following Co-CEO Departure