Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubin could soon be sued by a former employee, according to court documents filed in New York. Harrison Hines, former head of Token...
Tag - Harrison Hines
- Circle Confirms New Round of Layoffs Following Co-CEO Departure
- Netherlands Plans to Punish Crypto Scammers With Up to 6 Years in Jail
- Ripple’s Revamped Xpring Platform Looks to Boost XRP Development
- France’s New ‘Napoleon Bitcoin Fund’ Is Tied to CME’s Cash-Settled Futures
- Nayuta Claims Its Android Lightning Wallet Is the First to Build in a Bitcoin Full Node