LedgerX executives claim the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is treating them unfairly – because of a blog post. According to two letters...
Tag - Juthica Chou
- Bitcoin Volatility Is Up, Liquidity Stagnant
- Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork Is Now Live
- State Street: 38% of Clients Will Put More Money into Digital Assets in 2020
- SEC Reveals Telegram’s Communications With Investors, Seeks to Question Advisor
- Former eToro Analyst to Provide Crypto-Trading Course for Cointelligence